Tumblr tag commentary works a lot like the asides in Shakespeare.
I am but mad north north-west: when the wind is southerly I know a hawk from a handsaw.About What a Piece of Work Ask Me Anything Submit
Gettin’ with the times and joining this here tumblr. Bear with me. I have no idea what I’m doing.
Anywho, had the itch to do some art for fun for a change, so, uh, Korra derpage! Been digging all of the adventuring these two have been doing together this season. Hope to bring this further than an animatic stage.
- Mike Brown’s mom laid flowers where he was shot and police let a dog pee on the memorial site
- “Stand Up Against Racism" demonstration outside US Embassy in London
- Police claim to have no records of arrests of journalists
- Illinois school bans discussions of Mike Brown’s death
- Gov. Nixon introduces new Public Safety Director
- Push for police to wear body cameras continues
- Jon Stewart on Ferguson
- White people: You have to wait for the facts before you talk about Ferguson!
- Eyewitnesses: He was on his knees with his hands up.
- Medical examiner: There was no gunpowder residue on Mike Brown, no sign of struggle, and there were entry wounds on the inside of his arms and the top of his head, implying he was on his knees with his hands up.
- Convenience store owner and clerk: There was no robbery and we didn't call the cops.
- Ferguson PD: Okay, we admit it, Wilson didn't know anything happened at the convenience store and we determined no crime was committed.
- White people: Nobody can say what happened! We still have to wait for the facts to come in!
Harry Potter AU in which Remus Lupin doesn’t leave Hogwarts after Snape tells everyone he’s a werewolf
instead, he fucking stays
where he belongs
and, as the howlers start coming, insults exploding at the teacher’s table every morning like clockwork, the students take notice. They see Lupin’s face, and he’s not even angry, he looks fucking resigned to it, like he deserves it.
So, the students take matters into their own hands.
"You’re the best teacher EVER" is heard on a Monday morning, followed by a “We really like your classes” on Tuesday and “Thanks for being such a cool guy. AND FOR THE CHOCOLATES” on Wednesday.
by Friday, things have escalated to the point that you can’t go ten minutes without a howler bursting and showering Lupin in compliments.
(It’s a whole month before the fateful “YOU HAVE A VERY CUTE ASS, 10/10 WOULD BANG! ” and the subsequent banning of all howlers for the teachers.
Snape has never looked more constipated in his life.)
I’M NOT CRYING YOU’RE CRYING
the reason male comic book fans work themselves into a frenzied rage over “fake geek girls" is because they think they can’t get a girlfriend because of their love for comic books (a.k.a nerdiness). if they accept that geek girls genuinely love comic books, then they’re left with the cold harsh reality that it’s not their nerdiness that makes them unattractive to women, but the fact that they are misogynistic condescending dickbags who need to be avoided AT ALL COSTS
You know, the hooded figures don’t seem to mind Cecil talking about them.
I got to thinking, and you know who else eats pizza, hangs out in dog parks and hates being acknowledged?
THE HOODED FIGURES ARE JUST TEENAGERS WEARING HOODIES
ah yes, that explains why they hover several feet in the air and emit menacing staticky sounds
hey puberty wasn’t an easy ride for everyone ok